The Center for Wildlife Studies will be offering a course on how to use the Conservation Standards to write highly effective conservation plans. Please note that the early bird discount...
- Highly Interactive Course on Using the Conservation Standards for Conservation Planning (March 2023)
- Special issue in Sustainability on “Human Dimensions of Conservation Research and Practice”
- CMP-Moore Collaborative Learning Initiatives: Mini-Webinar Series!
- Two Guides for Using the Conservation Standards to Address the Effects of Climate on Biodiversity and Communities
- CMP Stands against Racism and Discrimination