Wednesday Oct 8, 3-5 PM (plus happy hour reception) at WWF Office, 1250 24th St NW, Washington DC 2003
Is your agency interested in or struggling with:
- Defending conservation budget priorities to leadership or the Office of Management Budget?
- Developing performance indicators that do not just rely on long-term biological outcomes?
- A common language to monitor and report on the effectiveness of projects and programs you implement or fund?
Join a distinguished panel of speakers who will share the opportunities and challenges their agencies have encountered in using the Open Standards and similar frameworks:
- Shelley Metzenbaum, President, Volcker Alliance / former Associate Director for Performance and Personnel Management, OMB
- Cynthia Gill, Director, Forestry and Biodiversity Office, U.S. Agency for International Development
- Matt Muir, Biologist, Division of International Conservation, U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
- Kari Stiles, Scientist, Puget Sound Partnership (a Washington State Agency)
- Chris Pague, Scientist, The Nature Conservancy / Mongolian National Parks
We encourage you to attend in person. If that’s not possible, join us remotely:
Use your microphone and speakers (VOIP) for audio. You can also call in using your telephone.
- United States: +1 (215) 383-1010
- Canada: +1 (647) 497-9351
- United Kingdom: +44 (0) 330 221 0086
- Switzerland: +41 (0) 435 0167 09
- Australia: +61 2 9087 3605
Access Code: 248-032-469